I'm heading out for the weekend, but I couldn't leave you hanging without at least starting my CHA posts. How about cutting right to the chase: My Top Ten Picks of the Show.
1. Pebbles Basics Collection: Okay, I admit a little bias here, but these would have been a top pick regardless of my design team status. I love the colors, the patterns, and that size! Hello? 5 1/2 X 8 1/2" pad = card makers delight. LOVE.
3. Clear Scraps Album: Yep, a clear album. This just tickles my fancy, so many possibilities with a clear front and back. Clear Scraps is known for its quality, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this album.
4. Craft Armoire from Jinger Adams: such a lovely idea - use that space on the back of your door for organization. Unfortunately, I don't have a (full) door on my craft room, but I know lots of folks who do. Cork on the outside, full on order on the inside.
5. Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers: this one got a lot of buzz at the show, especially from the card makers. You can make up to a bazillion different sized envelopes from your own patterned paper = way cool. Watch THIS video for the real deal.
6. GCD Special Delivery by Heidi Sonboul: pure genius in a paper line, super trendy and fun. I mean, mint green, airmail paper, tiny calico, preppy horses...awesome. (For some reason I didn't snap my own photo of this line, must have been too busy drooling).
9. Memento Luxe Inks: I suppose I should have placed these under the Hero Arts stamps, right? Brand new PIGMENT inks to match the Memento Dye ink family. Sure to be my "go to" inks when they hit the stores (not for a few months, though).
10. Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper: last but certainly not least - the amazing and inspiring Maggie has hit it out of the ball park with this sweet collection. I pretty much love it all; the paper, the sweet embellishments, the 12 X 12 washi tape paper. This one is on my "must have" list. Congrats, Maggie!
Wow - that was fast. I have many more favorites to share; a lot of them fall under my "Trend Watching" category, so pop in next week for my take on the trends! Have a great weekend.